WHO WE ARE
Our Children’s Ministry Team is committed to leading the next generation to live for Jesus Christ. We believe our role is to supplement and walk alongside the family to lay a spiritual foundation that, in God’s time, will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Our Children’s Ministry design is Route 252. Based on Luke 2:52, we believe in helping our children to “grow in wisdom and in stature and in favor with God and man.” Following Christ is a life-long journey and we want to provide our children with the tools, knowledge, and skills they need to remain faithful to Christ and to share Him with those around them throughout their lives. As our children travel Route 252, they learn and memorize Scripture, study and apply biblical teaching, fellowship with one another, and practice serving our church, community, and world through mission projects.
THE GOSPEL PROJECT for KIDS
- Sundays, 9:45 AM
- The Gospel Project for Kids immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. The Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story – God’s story of redemption.
- Age-based small groups with well-trained influential adults.
PRESCHOOL & NURSERY
- Sundays 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 AM
- Wednesdays 6:30 PM
- Our nursery is available for newborns up to 4 years old for each service. Your children are cared for and loved by a consistent staff.
- Wednesdays 6:30 PM (Pizza is served at 5:45 PM for $3)
- ReFUEL is our semester based Wednesday night worship time designed for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Children learn biblical truths through drama, singing, videos, games, and interactive Bible teaching. At the end of each night, children break off into small groups to share prayer needs, to each other and to review the night’s lessons.
- Preschoolers enjoy a fun evening of worship, activities, and teaching based on their unique needs. Preschoolers love to move and play, they are built for worship! Our preschool leaders love teaching your children!
- Sundays 5:00 PM
- On Sunday evenings, our 1st – 5th graders study the Bible one book-at-a-time. This a time for a more in-depth study of Scripture and biblical concepts. It is a very sweet time with our children.