WHO WE ARE
Our Kids Park Children’s Ministry Team is committed to leading the next generation to live for Jesus Christ. We believe our role is to supplement and walk alongside the family to lay a spiritual foundation that, in God’s time, will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
Our Kids Park exists to follow God's commands and help children follow after Him in all we do. We want to be imitators of Christ and to help children share their faith boldly and Biblically. Kids Park follows 1 Timothy 4:12 in all we do. When a child stays in Kids Park they will learn the five pillars taught in 1 Timothy 4:12. " set an example in speech, conduct, love, faith, and purity." Our goal is that every child and parent learns how to share their faith boldly and set an example in these areas.
Sunday Mornings Bible Study for Kids
- Sundays, 9:45 AM
- The Gospel Project for Kids immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. The Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story – God’s story of redemption.
- Age-based small groups with well-trained influential adults.
PRESCHOOL & NURSERY
- Sundays 8:30, 9:45, and 11:00 AM
- Wednesdays 6:00 PM
- Our nursery is available for newborns up to 4 years old for each service. Your children are cared for and loved by a consistent staff.
- Wednesdays 5:30 PM - FREE Pizza
- ELEVATE is our semester based Wednesday night worship time designed for children in Kindergarten through 5th grade. Children learn biblical truths through drama, videos, singing, games, and interactive Bible teaching. At the end of each night, children break off into small groups to share prayer needs, to each other and to review the night’s lessons.
- Preschoolers enjoy a fun evening of worship, activities, and teaching based on their unique needs. Preschoolers love to move and play, they are built for worship! Our preschool leaders love teaching your children!