WHAT TO EXPECT?
It’s intimidating to go anywhere for the first time, let alone church. As our guest, we want to ease your nerves by helping you know what you can expect when you come.
* An engaging worship service lasting approximately 75 minutes
* A fun and safe environment for your children where they will learn about God and make friends.
* A relaxed and welcoming atmosphere. Come as you are. There is no dress code. While some dress up, feel free to wear what’s comfortable for you.
* Friendly and genuine people.
* Worshipful and uplifting music. Our 8:30 AM service is more contemporary praise and worship music, while our 11:00 AM service blends traditional hymns and praise and worship.
* Relevant and solid biblical teaching from our senior pastor.
Life is full of demands, conflicts, struggles, and tough decisions. Meeting those challenges takes strength, and that strength can be found in the person of Jesus Christ; and we unashamedly proclaim Him as Lord! APLBC is a church with Real People…Real Faith…Real Life. We look forward to seeing you this Sunday.
Welcome from Pastor George
You are always welcome at APLBC! We are a fellowship of believers who identify with Baptist Doctrine but yield totally to GOD'S Holy Word. We gather weekly for worship, Bible study, prayer, and fellowship. We offer different worship styles and different Bible study classes. There is always something to learn from God and we try to always have someone to teach it. We hope this site will answer some of your questions but we are always willing to interact with you personally. We look forward to seeing you soon!